TRUSTED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
Handling Simple and Complex Commercial Real Estate Issues
Our services for complex commercial real estate transactions include:
- Full due diligence reviews
- Letters of intent
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction contracts, construction management and architect agreements
- Purchase and disposition of real estate portfolios
- Commercial real estate transaction counseling
- Property title and title insurance review
- Issuance of title insurance policies
- Commercial real estate contracts
- Title, zoning and environmental reviews and opinions
- Permitting and regulatory approvals, strategic planning and project oversight
- Public contracting and procurement: analysis of Massachusetts Uniform Procurement Act and preparation of proposals in response to requests for proposals issued by governmental bodies
Over 25 Years Of Experience In Commercial Real Estate Transactions
A commercial real estate transaction can be a minefield.
Local, state and federal laws may come into play, along with complex contractual terms and the need to provide for multiple possible contingencies.
Anyone entering into a commercial real estate transaction should have an experienced commercial real estate attorney on the team.