MASSACHUSETTS COMMERCIAL LEASING ATTORNEYS
We represent clients across many industries with all varieties of commercial leasing, from letters of intent through the preparation, review and negotiation of all forms of leases. We also draft and negotiate ancillary agreements such as guarantees, assignments, subleases, estoppels, SNDAs, licenses, amendments, terminations, and loan documents.
A Commercial Lease Is A Binding Agreement That Should Be Mutually Beneficial For The Tenant And Landlord
Our commercial leasing lawyers have negotiated hundreds of complex commercial leases with sophisticated owners and tenants and their attorneys and have the big picture perspective to guide you throughout all aspects of your lease transaction.
We will negotiate, draft, and review your commercial lease transactions to make sure your rights are sufficiently protected. We represent landlords, tenants and subtenants and are experienced with lease transactions for land, office buildings, multiunit tenant buildings, restaurants, shopping centers, mixed-use buildings, rooftops and warehouses.
A commercial lease like any business agreement is negotiable. While rent and length of term are the most obvious business concerns, there are many other critical details that allocate risks, rights and remedies over the course of the lease term. There are numerous issues contained within commercial leases that we will help you identify and negotiate.
We offer a full range of commercial leasing services, including:
- Due diligence, including title and environmental reviews
- Drafting and negotiation of all forms of commercial leases
- Amendments, whether for renewal, expansion or other reasons
- Subleases and assignments
- Termination agreements
- Construction, construction management and architect agreements related to landlord or tenant improvements
- License agreements
- Management agreements
- Broker agreements
- Subordination, Non-Disturbance and Attornment Agreements
- Estoppel certificates
From Small Local Business Owners to National Developers
- Industrial and warehouse
- Communications towers and rooftops
- Solar (ground and rooftop)
- Medical offices, hospitals and other healthcare and health plan facilities