WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS - CELL TOWER ATTORNEYS
We have extensive experience in wireless, including the finance, purchase, lease and assignment of towers, rooftops and other antenna installations throughout Massachusetts, New England and the United States.
20+ Years of Cell Tower Leasing and Legal Services For The Wireless Industry
Minasian Becker’s attorneys have broad experience in all facets of cell tower and antenna site leasing, conveyancing and related real estate matters. We represent both landlords and tenants in the telecommunication industry and the country’s largest wireless communication carrier in its network development matters in the greater Boston area and throughout New England. Property owners and tower companies also look to us to help them maximize the value of their towers and rooftops and to analyze and negotiate their lease agreements.
Our telecommunications team has amassed extensive experience in the review, drafting and negotiation of thousands of cell tower agreements, including:
- Ground leases and easements
- Leases and Licenses for rooftops, water towers, church steeples, utility poles, smokestacks, etc.
- Master Lease Agreements with regional utility companies
- Master Lease Agreements with telecommunication infrastructure companies
- Distributed antenna system agreements
- Subordination and NonDisturbance Agreements
- Access and utility easements
- Cell-on-Wheels (COW) Agreements
- Termination Agreements
- Renewal Agreements
- Title searches and reviews
- Environmental due diligence reviews
- FCC and FAA compliance reviews
- Public procurement responses
Legal Services For Wireless Transactions In The Greater Boston And New England Areas As Well As Across The United States
While our wireless telecommunications attorneys can provide representation across the country via collaboration with attorneys in other jurisdictions, the core of our cell tower and antenna leasing services has encompassed the New England area.
Benefits of Hiring a Cell Tower Attorney
- Accurate interpretation of Lease language and documents
- Review of case law in the event of disputes
- Experienced drafting of legal language to protect your interests.